- This event has passed.
Girls Empowerment Group
November 3, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Join us for the next six-week series of Girls Empowerment Group.
This group is for girls ages 13-17 who are interested in supporting each other to navigate through today’s media-saturated society and empowering each other to develop a healthy sense of self-worth, self-respect, and purpose. With the support of positive female members from our community we plan to meet these goals:
Encourage an honest conversation about their worlds and help create a sense of support and sisterhood in order to emerge from their teen years as strong, happy, and confident young women.
- Gain the tools to successfully navigate peer pressure and negative societal messages that impact self-esteem, identity development, and health behaviors.
- Create a safe environment for girls to connect, express themselves authentically and celebrate what makes them beautifully unique.
- Give girls the skills and confidence to manage conflict, drama, rumors, gossip, toxic friends and increase their ability to make positive life decisions.
- Help girls understand healthy relationships and boundaries, and gain the necessary tools to maintain and develop kinder interpersonal skills.
- Increase leadership skills, boost self-esteem and create a kinder girl world!
Group begins on October 20th and will end on December 8th. No Group on October 27th or November 11th. Group is held on Saturday from 11:30 am- 12:30 pm. The cost is $90 for the six sessions. Payment is due at start of group.
For Registration please contact Epione Health and Wellness Center at 508-622-5033